- Lecture: Tu/Th 11:00am-12:20pm, ICS1 180.
- Professor's office hours: Monday 11:00am-12:00pm in DBH 3228 (Bren Hall). Alternatively, via email or by appointment.
- Tentative Midterm: Thu, Feb 16, during class.
- Final: Tue, Mar 21, 10:30am-12:30pm.
- Course Reader:
- Oak Rattanavipanon: nrattana at uci dot edu
- Office hours: Wednesday 3:00pm-4:00pm in ICS1 468A (Computer Science 1).
Current Lecture Material (in PDF):
- 01/10: Introduction
- 01/12: Overview of Network Security
- 01/17: User Authentication
- 01/24, 01/31: Passwords and PINs
- 01/26: Web Security
- 02/02: Spam
- 02/07: Phishing
- 02/09: Network Threats/Attacks
- 02/14: Security Through Transparency
- 02/16: MIDTERM
- 02/21: Content-Centric Networking
- 02/23: Firewalls
- 02/28, 03/02: Anonymity
- 03/07: Broken Hearted: How to Attack ECG Biometrics
- 03/07: Wi-Fly?: Detecting Privacy Invasion Attacks by Consumer Drones
- 03/09, 03/13: Embedded Device (IoT/CPS) Security
Academic honesty is always an uncomfortable topic and hopefully this will be an unnecessary reminder but here it is. Academic honesty will be strictly enforced, and misconduct dealt with according to the official policy for Academic misconduct at UC Irvine.